Microsoft has several professional applications and tools to offer the world to make office work easier and smarter. Microsoft Outlook is one of the most productive emailing applications and it is a family member of Microsoft Office Suite.
While using Outlook many users receive pop ups of outlook error codes on their system’s display. These error codes appear surprising due to the malfunctioning of Outlook. These error codes can stop your productivity on outlook. Getting such error codes may scare you because it may cause email data loss and other functional challenges.
Are you looking through how you can solve [pii_email_bdf13af903a8f5707fb2] error? Here are some hacks to deal with this error code.
The error [pii_email_bdf13af903a8f5707fb2] is one of the faults of Microsoft Outlook which occurs in MS office where people manage their emails. This type of fault can seem in various ways for the reason of several intrusions from your other emails accounts or during your installation procedure. You can get this error when you send more emails or receive a huge number of emails. However, the error must be solved as soon as possible to ensure apposite working on MS outlook.
What are the reasons for the error [pii_email_bdf13af903a8f5707fb2]?
It is usually preferable to understand the causes of any issue so that it can be corrected appropriately. As previously said, there is no risk of an outage or server-related problem with MS Outlook because such events are extremely rare in situations like these–it would have been prudent to verify your system security software before reporting this issue.
It is always better to know the reasons for any error so that it can be rectified accordingly. As said earlier, there is no chance of an outage or a server error, which is very rare in the case of MS Outlook, it is always a system fault. A few main reasons are cited below
- As with any other MS Outlook error, this is caused due to improper installation.
- The security software used in the system can also be the cause of the error and may not allow you to send and receive emails.
Basically, this error is caused during installation. That means to say, the settings and security software might be the prominent reasons for this error to occur. While we say this, overcoming this trouble is an easy task. We shall see the methods and it is highly recommended to use the easy methods and then go on to the complex ones. Most of the time, as you perform the easy ones, the emails start working in the system.
Various fixes for Error [pii_email_bdf13af903a8f5707fb2]
Fix 1: Clearing the cookies and cache
Not clearing the cookies and cache is another common thing to the users experiencing the error.
- One should go to the File and option and go for clearing the Outlook cookies and cache.
- Once done, one should log out of the Microsoft Outlook accounts. If one uses multiple accounts, log out of all the accounts.
- Restart or shut down the laptop and start the laptop again. Open the Microsoft account. The problem should be resolved.
- If the error continues, go to choose the third option and solve the issue.
Fix 2: Fix utilizing Auto fix tools on windows
- On the off chance that you simply face a problem during this error code [pii_email_bdf13af903a8f5707fb2]., so in
- your gadget, there’s an auto fix tool in your gadget, so follow the underneath ventures for an auto fix.
- Initially, you would like to settle on the projects and Properties choice which is at the control panel
- Also, on another screen, you’ll see all applications which are as of now introduced on your gadget
- Presently find the MS outlook from the rundown to maneuver farther
- Presently select the alternative at that time pick a maintenance choice
- After all of those means, the tool fix automatically and your [pii_email_bdf13af903a8f5707fb2]. error solved.
- Presently you’ll undoubtedly send and obtain the mail to somebody.
Fix 3: Remove the Security Software
The anti-virus and firewall that you use in the system can be outdated. And this is a major problem for MS Outlook. Not only this error, many errors and the trouble of not being able to send and receive emails is experienced only because of this. It is recommended to disable the security software and use the email client.
Moreover, if the security software is not up to date, then update it. If you are not wishing to update the same, remove it. It is better to get rid of the junk if you are not using it. The expired versions of anti-virus and firewall cause deep troubles and it shall be annoying if it happens every now and then.
You can use the below-mentioned steps to disable the firewall or anti-virus
- Click Open the Network Control Panel.
- Click on the Network Switch.
- Right Click on Network Connection.
- Click on Properties.
- In the Security Tab, turn off the Firewall.
Fix 4: Choosing an auto repair tool
It is a tool that helps with automatic correction and repair of the problem occurring in Microsoft Outlook.
- Go for checking the details about the software by going to the control panel and the tool’s function setup.
- Turn on the Office 365 application and choose the Microsoft application for the repair.
- Change the button at the start of the application and select the type of fix required.
- Click on a fix and follow the commands on the screen of the window. Try going for the net version of the fixing tool.
- Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. If the application does not work, go to contact the technicians.
Fix 5: Removing third party email application
Sometimes, having more than one email application can hinder the working of Microsoft Outlook.
- It is due to the conflict between two email applications and creates issues whenever an individual uses it.
- One must remove the untrusted source or the third-party application from the computer to cater to a smoother working.
- Once removed, check by reopening Microsoft Outlook to see if the error has been resolved.
Different reasons may contribute to a similar error in different user’s working gadgets. The best is to use workable and small methods to check for error at the user end. If not, the customer care is always at service.
All kinds of PC or laptops have troubleshooting features for saving the system from every kind of fault. If you are facing the error code even after clearing all the caches & cookies, try this technique. This troubleshooting center hunts all the Pii errors and then resolves the problem automatically.
If not, a single method works, you should contact the support team of Microsoft. It is the last path to solve the error code. You can search “Microsoft Support” or “Microsoft Customer Care” on your browser and track each and every instruction specified by them. They will surely help you to get rid of this problem.